olympic events.

Guest cookoff013

it`ll be on something.

cant wait, i love seing the shot in super slow-mo

I hope it will be covered, can't see them using super slo-mo tho....

If Wilson and Faulds don't crack under the pressure and the weather is mixed we should stand a chance, Ed Ling has potential if his heads in the game.

They had ALL the commonwealth shooting on the red button

This guy should be in the Olympics!

European titles (12 Fitasc and 4 Compak), Digweed has also won 19 World titles (11 Sporting and 8 Fitasc) and nine World Cups.

but they are not Olympic disciplines?

:shaun:

Edited by shaun4860

I have been involved in trying to get sporting adobted as an Olympic discipline for the past 20 years, it won't happen in my lifetime. whilst sporting shooters have no representation in this sport at almost any level it never will. What is needed is for some rich benefactor to fund a legal challenge and take the Olympic Commitee to the high court, its clearly in the olympic Charter that our inclussion is valid, but there is no mechanisium to short cut all the ****. Its the only way i can see for it to happen, about £250,000 should do it, draft all the documentation canvas various organisations, make full representation. English Sporting or International Sporting or even Olympic Sporting, get it established and canvas the various organisations to abopt it, i recon 8 years to full reconition.

Dennis

It nearly happend a few years ago when we had a backer, but that ended when he went over to the dark side and joined fitasc....

Dennis

UKjay, the BBC will not have video coverage regarding shooting!

NBC will have from all 15 events!

artschool, get a life! with people like you, never ever the shooting will get the deserved respect among the other sports!

The Olympics is the place to come out from the shadow and show the other side of the guns!

Edited by Orangeclay

UKjay, the BBC will not have video coverage regarding shooting!

NBC will have from all 15 events!

artschool, get a life! with people like you, never ever the shooting will get the deserved respect among the other sports!

The Olympics is the place to come out from the shadow and show the other side of the guns!

Ok I promise to get a life if you promise to pay for a trade membership on pigeonwatch.

Either that or stop trying to sell maze clays at every opportunity.

That's not a problem.

I asked for an opinion and not to sale it!

Having something to represent the sporting clays in Olympics is a gain even if you call it maze clays or I don't know how!

There it's along way down the road but we can hope!

Edited by Orangeclay