Help the computer is a monster!

Ferret Master

Hi,

I have just viewed a video of a little boy watching something on the computer screen when all of a sudden a screaming great hoolie scary thing appears on the screen designed to give people nightmares. (there have been plenty on PW that have had the same effect on people on here :friends: ) After viewing it a couple of times I thought how amusing it would be to imagine the boy to be a certain PW member of your choice... So view the video and say who you think it most resembles. :drinks: I'm not saying who I think it is like yet. :drinks:

SCREAMING GREAT HOOLIE SCARY THING!

FM :drinks:

Hi,

I have just viewed a video of a little boy watching something on the computer screen when all of a sudden a screaming great hoolie scary thing appears on the screen designed to give people nightmares. (there have been plenty on PW that have had the same effect on people on here :friends: ) After viewing it a couple of times I thought how amusing it would be to imagine the boy to be a certain PW member of your choice... So view the video and say who you think it most resembles. :drinks: I'm not saying who I think it is like yet. :yahoo:

SCREAMING GREAT HOOLIE SCARY THING!

FM :drinks:

Poor kid ! At least he had a go at punching it, The first time i got caught out with one of those i nearly let one go in my pants :drinks:

Steve

fm, get a poll going. i dont know this lot well enough (thankfully?) to decide. so gimme some options.

:lol:

OK I will say it.

How about Flash on the keyboard and Darebear on the screen :o B)

Well actually Stuart i thought it was a very good likeness of darebear .... :):):P:D:)

TAXI!