Pedigree working cocker spaniel

mattslaptop247

Hi everyone. I hate having to do this but I am having to let my cocker spaniel go due to increased work commitments. I am working 12 hour night shifts along with being a retained fire fighter. He has an excellent working pedigree with many field trial champions. He is just over a year old. He free hunts well, sits and stays at a distance and will retrieve fur and feather, and has even retrieved a running crow! He is a liver roan/ liver and white. He is microchipped and vaccinated and is good with children although he is still as mad as a box of frogs, so would be suited to older kids who he wouldn't knock over! Lol he has lived in our house, however he also has an outdoor run which I could sell separately if you wanted one.

It breaks my heart to get rid of him.

£200 Ono

Edited by mattslaptop247

Be careful at that price who you sell the dog to as it could well be bought to sell on again as if it is of a youngish age and on the whistle it is worth £1000 all day long

Personally with the season about yo start I would try to keep the dog and see how the next few months go as to replace the dog will cost twice that at least just for a pup

Don't get rid

Keep it

Archi

Be careful at that price who you sell the dog to as it could well be bought to sell on again as if it is of a youngish age and on the whistle it is worth £1000 all day long

Personally with the season about yo start I would try to keep the dog and see how the next few months go as to replace the dog will cost twice that at least just for a pup

Don't get rid

Keep it

Archi

Totally agree mate with above,if you sold it for £500 it would still be cheap. :good:

Don't get rid

Keep it

Archi

£ 1000 is unrealistic but £ 200 is possibly too cheap depending on the level of training.

Bill