brilliant new torch

woodentermite

Ultrefire c8 1300 lumen it was £26 off ebay inc torch, 2 batteries and a charger - great bit of kit! I leave the lamps at home now.

edit - sorry just clicked on your link as i didnt notice it as im on the phone.

Please could i ask where you get your lense from? last week i did a filter search for theese and it looks like the bushwear flip up ones will fit?.

Edited by archiebald

For £150 they can keep it !

I use one of these :

http://www.ultrafire-shop.net/UltraFire_Shop.php?view=productPage&product=93&category=10

Ultrafire its got a cirly cable pressure switch, 2 battrys, charger, metal mount & nylon pouch and it was about £60 delivered from as a kit from a chap called simon who go`s as ericthered on the forums ! Great service and great chap !

I bought a second cheap mount for £10 and a red filer:

http://www.inovatech.co.uk/shop/product.php?productid=104&cat=24&page=1

I got the filter after a show and paid only half this price quoted !

Makes for a good setup !

post-10807-0-11426400-1343836951.png

post-10807-0-27604400-1343837123.png

post-10807-0-91960800-1343837175.png

Edited by salop sniper

• 2 weeks later...

For £150 they can keep it !

I use one of these :

http://www.ultrafire-shop.net/UltraFire_Shop.php?view=productPage&product=93&category=10

Ultrafire its got a cirly cable pressure switch, 2 battrys, charger, metal mount & nylon pouch and it was about £60 delivered from as a kit from a chap called simon who go`s as ericthered on the forums ! Great service and great chap !

I bought a second cheap mount for £10 and a red filer:

http://www.inovatech.co.uk/shop/product.php?productid=104&cat=24&page=1

I got the filter after a show and paid only half this price quoted !

Makes for a good setup !

Your torch looks good for the money. With the red filter could you safely shoot a fox at 300 yards using it?

I bought a 1000 lumens cree of the bay for £12 and that is an awesome torch for the money it came from china i just check there feedback before i order and have never lost anything i know a couple of lads who have bought acorn stealth cameras at a fraction of what the cost over here

• 3 weeks later...

hi all

i have had one of these torches for thee weeks now,and seven foxs with it so far.

up stairs,i have most lamps,

lf 140,170,210blit's clusion intercepter,and two other clusions,and a few deben's.

all i can say, is this torch is fantastic.if you lamp solo i would highley recomend it.

will thow a red beam as far as my 210 blit's with out lighting up half the next county,as it uses a red pill,not

a filter witch cut's the distance down.

i would not be wihthout it now,i still spot with the 210,then call,longest shot to date,clearley identefied is

187 large paces.

ps i have nothing to do with this company.

tap in dereelight on youtube

Edited by wallysmarksrn

• 3 weeks later...

I thought the same most of you did----VERY PRICEY! TheUltra fire is plenty good unless you have a desire to enrich the maker of this unit. My son uses the Ultra Fire in red and got a bunch of batteries and chargers with the lights for cheap on the Bay. I do think the bigger companies have squashed out the direct sale from China but they are still very affordable. We use the red led for lamping.

Ok guys I have been reading through all the post here and getting a wee bit confused?

I am looking for a small led torch I can use in conjunction with my .22 rim fire for rabbit control.

What do you recommend and best place to buy wedsite or ebay sellers?

Cheers,

Bod

You obviously don't read the forum much, my first post in this thread lists all you need for a rimfire, and it's been here for months: :eh:

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/211717-modified-led-lamping-torches/

Put the kettle on, pull up a chair, fluff the cushions and have a good read, but you only need to buy whats in the first post for rimfire ranges.

Your torch looks good for the money. With the red filter could you safely shoot a fox at 300 yards using it?

No you can't (yes I have the self same lamp from the same source), even without a filter it would be struggling at that range.

I find it very good out to 200 yards with a yellow filter, but lately have been using a clone of the ND 3.

Range is about the same as the filtered UltraFire but a much tighter beam which I prefer.

Neil.