more bits

deny essex

Guest jonrms

I cant see anything... its too cammo'd for me.. lmao...

This sounds daft.. but what the heck is a game purse....

I assume its just a carrier to put your game in... am I wrong..

If it is I am interested.

Wife says thanks for your interesting comments lads

tickled her almost as much as the head veil, ok and other bits veil :lol:

yes a game purse is at it says , if anyone wants both veil and purse just send me your addy with a promise to put a cpl of quid in the 1st cancer fund box you come to and i will post em off .

wife comes wrapped in plain brown paper for an extra quid :lol:

Deny Essex,

I got the game purse and net... (Huge thank you) I had to let them air out a while as they still smelled of her perfume... lol! KIDDING!!!

A Huge thank you again... and I am off tonight to go and get some bunnys... the net will come in alot of use.. ie the purse.. well both will LOL.

I have put a 5er in a cancer reasearch tin at my local gas station... I thank you ever so much...

Pics will follow.. and dont worry I wont try to out show your wife.. lol.. as if i could...

Your welcom Jon,thanks for the donation, hope the smell of her WD40 perfume wore off quickly :good:

(ouch! sore back of head now !)

think the poses of her in camo gear a bit too risque for this site, not insured for eye and fright injuries , dont think B.A.S.C insurance will cover that :yp:

( ouch again! im gonna get brain damage at this rate !)

Well she thanks all for the kind supportive comments and the weird offers! (u know who you are ) lol.

Deny essex