Question

tosspot

Assassination is the deliberate killing of an important person, usually a political figure or other strategically important individual. An assassin (one who carries out an assassination), or the assassin's employer, usually has an ideological or political agenda, and regards the target as a serious obstacle to furthering his agenda. Other motivations may be money (in the case of a contract killing), revenge, or acts of espionage at the request of a government. ;)

So if a PW member (pleb) gets bumped off it's murder. :lol:

On the other hand, if a moderator (demi-god) buys the farm it's an assassination. :lol:

I am sure Cranners and Co. are safe. :good:

I think it has to be a politically motivated killing. You could assassinate a President, or a politician, or an ambassador, as long as you intended it as an act in pursuit of some political agenda. Generally, they are more than ordinary victims. You couldn't assassinate a securiity guard in pursuit of a politcial motive like political espionage. In that case I think it would just be murder.

Definition -

Assassination is the deliberate killing of an important person, usually a political figure or other strategically important individual. An assassin (one who carries out an assassination), or the assassin's employer, usually has an ideological or political agenda, and regards the target as a serious obstacle to furthering his agenda. Other motivations may be money (in the case of a contract killing), revenge, or acts of espionage at the request of a government. ;)

So if a PW member (pleb) gets bumped off it's murder. :lol:

On the other hand, if a moderator (demi-god) buys the farm it's an assassination. :lol:

I am sure Cranners and Co. are safe. :good:

:):):):):)

don't know why you guys thought of this.............he's leaving within a year.............just wait.....you don't have to do it....

Some one should :good:

LB

can't mention names or M15 would be knocking

Too busy listening to Muslim extremists mate, or any muslims for that matter, still keeps them busy.

knock yourself out posting mag-man ;)

LB