OutOfAmmo

hi guys

new to the forum so just thought i would drop by say hi and introduce myself.Been looking and reading the forum for about a week now just trying to pick a few tips and tricks up and i must say just reading some of the other post gives me the itch to get out there..Iam very new to the pigeon shooting scene i have only been a few times with a couple of mates but has they have said i "really have got the bug" and cant wait for the next session.I have just had the home visit from the fire arms officer so my fingers(and toes) are crossed that i soon get my licence granted so i can get out there.

any way enough of my rammbling

happy :shoot: guys

• 2 weeks later...

welcome buddy :)

if you have any questions,then folks on here are more than willing to help. from past experience, i have found everyone on here to be very helpful and know what their talking about being a newbie shooter myself i find that i am picking a lot up reading through the posts

Hi and good luck with th SGL.

Never tried pigeon shooing but once I get some good practice in clay, I'm sure it will be on the cards to give it a go!

It ought to be illegal. It's far too addictive to be good for one. I can't get enough of it, pigeon shooting that is. I go out once a week, weather permitting.

Rabbits on my permission are riddled with myxie at the moment. Bunnies going round with eyes like golf balls. I havn't been up there shooting for a couple of weeks, due to a number of things but have been playing golf up there. Even the foxes can't keep up with the number of bunnies falling down dead with it.

Must get up there and cull a few.