Biggest arms cache ever discovered

pin

Norfolk Boy

Trident investigate black on black shootings in London. Their last successful conviction was earlier this year when the person who was responsible for shooting a 7 year old child and her father was convicted at the Old Bailey. It was featured on Crimewatch this week.

Regards

P

I stand corrected but even so......

If he has been up to no good, and lets hope not, then the media will have a field day if not it will simply disappear without trace.

Either way they never let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Could you have charges any more farcical!!!

>Mick Shepherd, of Wentworth Drive, Dartford, is charged with conspiracy to sell or transfer prohibited weapons and conspiracy to put people in fear.

>He is also charged with conspiracy to sell or transfer prohibited ammunition and possession of prohibited weapons.

>He is due to appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court on Friday.

Let me get this right, basically they want to charge him with the following:

He might have sold an illegal gun

He might try to put people in fear

He might try to sell illegal ammunition

He has an illegal gun

Apart from the last one they all seem a bit like they could find no real charges! Might just be how the BBC 'journalistsa's' have written it up but I reckon it sounds like they are really scraping the barrel to try and find charges!

as an RFD i believe he is entitled to hold 'illegal guns' or 'unregistered guns' for the purpose of destruction.

Truth be known this is how 80% of destroyed guns actually come to their end...... via an RFD (not that the police would like to admit it....... because they do a stirlling job of keeping guns 'off the street')

I have enfact been charged before with 'planning to sell a shotgun to a non lisence holder' and 'buying a shotgun under age'

I enfact was holding a gun for a friend who'm was applying for his certificate and the gun was paid for by my friends dad (over 17 not supprisingly). So i didnt buy anything and i didnt plan to sell a gun to anyone whilst they didnt have a SGC.

They do like to make alot of fuss out of nothing.

[quote name='NorfolkBoy' date='Sep 13 2006, 09:52 PM' post='216373']

Hmmmmmmmm....

I notice that this was linked to a raid in New Jersey USA (where I live so of some interest to me) but neither the ATF website nor the local press have any details of this...

Makes you wonder doesn't it?

And still nothing in the local NJ media or press about this. New Jersey is a ultra liberal state with draconian gun licensing laws, and I am very suprised that this wasn't reported.....then again there are so many gun related killings in Glocksville, NJ for them to report on perhaps I should'nt be...