Cuban cigars.

PUK

Dunno if there will be any interest on here but thought it may be worth a shot before Ebay, got a brand new box of Cohiba Esplendidos with 25 cigars in. Asking £400 or near offer, cheapest I could find online for a full box was £700.

Edited by PUK

Dunno if there will be any interest on here but thought it may be worth a shot before Ebay, got a brand new box of Cohiba Esplendidos with 25 cigars in. Also got 17 No4 Montecristos in box. Seen the esplendidos online at just under £30 a piece and the montecristos at £9.55 Anyhow I will do a much better deal if there's any cigar smokers on here then message me.

Puk,Anyone else interested

As can be see from my avatar I am somewhat of a cigar afficionado. There are a coulple of issues you need to bear in mind with "Secondhand" Cuban Cigars:

PUK if you try to list them on Ebay, they will pull your auction - they dont allow auction for tobacco products in the sameway they don't allow the auction of firearms.

Condition of cuban cigars is everything - if they are not stored at 60-70% humidity they will quickly degrade. "somebody's mate down the pub" may tell you of a method for reconditioning poorly kept cigars, and these may make an otherwise junk cigar almost smokeable but it would never be half as good as the same cigar thats been kept in a humidor. Anyone that really knows their cigars could tell just by handling one of the cigars.

The full box of Cohiba Esplendito's also rings alarm bells - this is one of the brand /size combinations that are most often faked with copies ranging from easily spotted to encredibly good copies ( in the same way as rolex watches )

If you want to move them on any potential purchaser is going to want to know where you got them from, how long you have had them and how you've had them stored.

if you want any help let me know!

I inherited them and do not smoke, they've been kept in good condition in box then just put in to a drawer. I've added a price, if anyone has any questions feel free to message me I'm happy to send as many pics as requested to potential buyers also.

I love Cuban cigars, but have too many at home already! I bought a load back from Dubai duty free last year as they were ridiculously cheap. I must have about 100 or more at home as my humidor is overflowing and ive a box of Romeo Y Juilet corona`s ive not even opened yet. I usually buy from a recognised mail order company to ensure they are genuine. I think they also buy cigars from people, so it might be worth a go if you get stuck.

I got the taste for cigars at a young age my uncle used to smoke Montecriso cigars and I would always pinch the odd one or two didn't realize they were so expensive.

http://www.simplycig...shed-p-507.html

Those montechristo's you linked to are one badass cigar - the same ring gauage as a Churchill size and two and a half inches longer - thats well over 2 hours of smoking.

what seems to have missed you ( and the op for that matter) is that no one in this country actually buys a box of big cigars at that price- we may buy the odd individual cigar at uk tax prices - but never a box . where a duty free allowance of ags (400 will last the average smoker 3 weeks 50 cigars will last an average cigar smoker well over a year . Bought in cuba or one of the very low duty countries such as hong kong the "£1000 box of montechristo's "would probably be about £400 or the box of cohiba's offered by the op about £300. this still sounds a lot but £400 for 50 hours of fine smoking isd good value really !