A few more fall to the caller.

Dougy

Had a quick mooch last night on a bit we hadnt been on for a while, expecting to see some sign of Fox's.

I placed the caller about 150yds ish,in front of us as it would give us shots of anything coming in from the sides or from behind us. 15 - 20 minutes and eyes were moving onto it on a mission, no hesitating till the lamp was lifted for a possitive ID. 100+ yds standing + centre head, a nice gentle squeeze on the trigger, job done

post-2987-0-15500900-1350738414_thumb.jpg

waited for about another 15-20 minutes but nothing showed so called it a night.

The other 3 were from an earlier night out off stubble, its been very lucrative this stubble has, but at times not easy as the farmer has still not fixed his bailer, ( well i think thats the reason) there are still bails out in the field and some not bailed still. The fox's tend to hide just below the rows of straw. Hence the head shots..

post-2987-0-43143300-1350738621_thumb.jpg

Thanks chaps. Failed last night, decided to call it a night. Just taking bolt and mag out ready for the off, pick uo my cluson hand held for a treck to the calle,take a few paces have aflick round with the lamp and there charlie just 40yds to my right. If only I hadnt have been so impatiant. LOL