PW butchery course oop norff.

Lord Geordie

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

If you can sort venue and the venison carcase and arrange it for late January early February and if you get enough people to bung a couple of quid each to pay petrol then I will come up and do it for you

Colin

Bloody brill. I think, last year they cooked some of the meat or bagged some up and gave it away to each attendee to take home. I cant remember 100% but I think the entrance fee was £10.00 each and they had some beers, food (sandwiches ect ect).

It would be great if someone could help clarify how it was run last year and offer some pointers.

Bloody brill. I think, last year they cooked some of the meat or bagged some up and gave it away to each attendee to take home. I cant remember 100% but I think the entrance fee was £10.00 each and they had some beers, food (sandwiches ect ect).

It would be great if someone could help clarify how it was run last year and offer some pointers.

Contact COSD :yes: he was the driving force along with our own "super Colin Lad" :good:

If you can sort venue and the venison carcase and arrange it for late January early February and if you get enough people to bung a couple of quid each to pay petrol then I will come up and do it for you

Colin

Also, in a non weird way... (I have just googled your location) there is a spare room at my humble abode if needed.

the postcode for the venue would be DL14 9SS with a car park attatched with cctv approx 10 mins from junction 58 a1m 2 min walk to the nearest premmier inn if needed

yes i have a butcher to give the demo and the good wife will supply the food/snacks pies etc.

let me know if its of any use so i can get the ball rolling

the main room allocates for around 150 people and will be a private addmision only

Edited by ROBLATCH