3 FOXES

chewyjack.22

Little Acorns EH!

So come on Chewwy .......are there any details to go with the photo,s............ranges,Squeak etc! etc! :/

Well done :angry:

Stood at the fence ive and gave a call with the palm of my hand for about 5 mins, switched the lamp on to have a scout and there were three sets of eyes in the field but behind the fence coming toward us, knocked the lamp off and kept calling, when the light hit the field they had split up 2 were to our right in the opposite field and one was stood about 100 yds away straight in front of us, put the crosshairs on his shoulder and down he went. Switched the lamp off and kept calling, switched it back on and one of the others had kept coming down the fence to our right, kept the light on her as she come under the fence and stopped for a split second (but long enough :lol: ) CRACK and down she went, about 40 yds. Kept on calling but the other one had ******** off. So we had a walk about but spotted nothing so decided to head back to the car and call it a night but thought we had better check the fields in front of the car, put the lamp on and there she was sitting there about 110-120yds and she started to run, my mate (who was on the lamp) kept calling while i kept the crosshairs on her and he stopped her for a mo CRACK, and we had 3 in the bag. It was a great night ive and all called using our hands ( who needs whistles :no::/ )

I have a box of surgical gloves with me ive, 20 pairs for £2 im my local pound shop :/ always have a few pairs in my pocket, even when rabbiting, less messy when gutting :angry:

Well done chewy :no: Had more luck than me :lol:

Get yourself to halfords and get a box of glove's 100 for £7 :/

I have a box of surgical gloves with me ive, 20 pairs for £2 im my local pound shop :P always have a few pairs in my pocket, even when rabbiting, less messy when gutting :angry:

Well done chewy :no: Had more luck than me :P

Get yourself to halfords and get a box of glove's 100 for £7 :/

I'll have to have a look for them thats cheap, cheers kip :/

Thanks mark and dazza :P:lol:

I have a box of surgical gloves with me ive, 20 pairs for £2 im my local pound shop :( always have a few pairs in my pocket, even when rabbiting, less messy when gutting :angry:

Now I have this image of a welshman in a field full of sheep with surgical gloves on now :(

:/:/:lol:

have surgical gloves as well:good:

3 welsh men ive :P:P:P:no: