Sister been Harrassed.

neil3728

Why would they? He hasn't doen anything to warrant it.

J.

The police taking 'precautionary measures' when it comes to firearms requires neither evidence or proof of guilt beyond reasonable doubt if stories you read in the shooting press are to be believed <_<

It happens. I remember a story in the news a few months back about a woman who was threatened by some gypsies (one armed with a chainsaw IIRC) tresspassing on her land. When she reported it in, the police came and seized her shotguns. Guess they don't want people, as they would say, "taking the law into their own hands", or god forbid legitimately defend themselves against a violent attack. :rolleyes:

That is also the example that sprung to my mind, except it wasn't the person who was directly involved with the gypsy incident, it was someone ELSE who just happened to live in the same property (her son i think).

Edited by Breastman

Take all Guns and ammo down to your RFD,he may charge you a small fee(if you know him well enough)and do it NOW....oh and don't forget to mention what you plan on doing to your Firearms dept,they will need to log your actions,you will then get a letter of confirmation from them...been there and done it.!

Take all Guns and ammo down to your RFD,he may charge you a small fee(if you know him well enough)and do it NOW....oh and don't forget to mention what you plan on doing to your Firearms dept,they will need to log your actions,you will then get a letter of confirmation from them...been there and done it.!

That would be my course of action too. I would inform the FEO that I had done it because the ex is unstable and aware of firearms in the house, and that I had removed them to prevent the possibility he might try to get hold of them.

Call your FEO and some advice from him/her, I had a situation like this when my son divorced his wife ,words were said and she called the police and informed them he had access to shotguns.My FEO was around my house the next morning to check my guns ,where i kept my keys ect..but was happy with my security