Not Happy

sussex lad

Just got my AR out of its case after a little trip to the farm ,leaned it up the wall (like i have a million times)turned around and the ******* thing slipped hit the book case and snapped the scope bell nearly off :blush::good:

Good news is that just called my insurance up and my Nightforce :good: is covered

Just need a letter from my local and very friendly RFD that my Nightforce :blink: is beyond repair and how much a new Nightforce :good: will cost :oops:

I know for you it is shuting the stable door after the horse has bolted but this might be usefull for others to learn from. If a rifle is laying flat on the floor it cant fall over. Try to make a habbit of never leaning a rifle on anything. as in this case you might knacker the scope bend the barrel or at least nock the zero off.

Dave

Just got my AR out of its case after a little trip to the farm ,leaned it up the wall (like i have a million times)turned around and the ******* thing slipped hit the book case and snapped the scope bell nearly off :blush::good:

Good news is that just called my insurance up and my Nightforce :blink: is covered

Just need a letter from my local and very friendly RFD that my Nightforce :good: is beyond repair and how much a new Nightforce :oops: will cost :yes:

good man. :good:

Sussex Lad

Just read all the comments on Airgunbbs that this exact post on there has received. I think that if what the posts on there are suggesting and if they are correct in their assumption you must be bonkers to broadcast this to the world on every forum you subscribe to.

Please tell us all this is not an insurance scam and that you are not a fraudsters. This confirmation will save your good name and lay this rather daft post to rest.

CT

Sussex Lad

you must be bonkers to broadcast this to the world on every forum you subscribe to.

CT

I think there lies the answer .................I imagine SL is laughing his socks off right now .

Of course you would,nt broadcast the fact :yp: ..........having met the bloke he don't come across has being that thick !

Found the thread in BBs quite entertaining :lol:

Sussex Lad

you must be bonkers to broadcast this to the world on every forum you subscribe to.

CT

I think there lies the answer .................I imagine SL is laughing his socks off right now .

Of course you would,nt broadcast the fact :yp: ..........having met the bloke he don't come across has being that thick !

Found the thread in BBs quite entertaining ;)

Careful Ive thats almost a complement :lol: I think!!! :o

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The BBS thread was the best read i've had for ages :):D:D

What bunch of **** ******* :)

Just got my AR out of its case after a little trip to the farm ,leaned it up the wall (like i have a million times)turned around and the ******* thing slipped hit the book case and snapped the scope bell nearly off :lol::)

Good news is that just called my insurance up and my Nightforce :) is covered

Just need a letter from my local and very friendly RFD that my Nightforce :o is beyond repair and how much a new Nightforce :lol: will cost :lol:

And you tried to blame your pregnant 8 1/2 month wife for the damage to the motor :yp:

Shame on you Lad.

LB

Just got my AR out of its case after a little trip to the farm ,leaned it up the wall (like i have a million times)turned around and the ******* thing slipped hit the book case and snapped the scope bell nearly off :lol::)

Good news is that just called my insurance up and my Nightforce :lol: is covered

Just need a letter from my local and very friendly RFD that my Nightforce :lol: is beyond repair and how much a new Nightforce :lol: will cost :lol:

And you tried to blame your pregnant 8 1/2 month wife for the damage to the motor :yp:

Shame on you Lad.

LB

I would just like to set the record straight that my wife is 8 1/2 months pregnant not 8 1/2 months old :) :o :lol:

Good news is that just called my insurance up and my Nightforce :lol: is covered

Just need a letter from my local and very friendly RFD that my Nightforce ;) is beyond repair and how much a new Nightforce :D will cost B)

Shame on you Lad.

LB

I would just like to set the record straight that my wife is 8 1/2 months pregnant not 8 1/2 months old :) :o :lol:

Thats your story is it?

I suppose you wern't lying about her doing the damage either :lol::lol::lol:

LB :D