Forgot how good it tasted!

Cosd

might have a drive over,our club has opened a karate club at fleetwood sports college at broadwater,if my lad has a spare evening to teach we could both come over and you can treat me to one

mikky

he he yeah give me a bit of notice as i might be offshore, theres one of the countries best chippies in Fleetwood its on dock street near asda :)

I do like a vesta chow mein with "real" chips,takes me back to my childhood.

And I used to love the bacon grill fried in a rat pack along with the sausages(you older ex forces will know what i mean)

As for a sandwich i like cold chicken, real butter,twist of rock salt and colemans english mustard,which is what i will be taking for my lunch tomorrow :drool:

Kes just reminded me,corned beef chopped onion salad cream,mix it up spread into a sandwich.

Edited by welsh1

Banana and brown sugar sandwiches Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Dripping on toast Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This thread has just reminded me i cant eat anything for the best part of 48hrs due to going to hospital on Tues for a procedure , thanks guys my bellys now grumbling !!

Banana and brown sugar sandwiches Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Dripping on toast Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This thread has just reminded me i cant eat anything for the best part of 48hrs due to going to hospital on Tues for a procedure , thanks guys my bellys now grumbling !!

Gotta put sugar on the nana. Beef dripping on toast? Num, Num, Num. forgot how good that tasted. Got to have a bit of the jelly with it.

My mum used to put all the dripping into a bowl and use it over time so the jelly settled to the bottom. Glorious!!

Shredded fresh horse raddish with salad cream in a sarnie. Lubly jubly! I'm feeling hungry again. :good: :good: