Which Cartridges (groan....) but simple question!

86inch

Pretty good opinion I recon mate :yes:

So long as it suitable for your gun chamber has lead in it and goes bang when you pull the trigger load it!!

Gun or cartridge is rarely the cause of a miss its the idiot behind the trigger pointing it!! FACT

good opinion though as the old fella who taught me if your on it your kill it. mmmm! still not perfected that though but i still do the same wots cheap is good as long as the muzzle velocity is about the same

I use RIO Clasic Game 30g 6s and have just bought some of the Kent 29g 6s for my son.

They both work and we have confidence in them, try sticking to one type that you are happy with.

I have in the past shot all sorts of cartridges quite happily when someone else was paying!

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought some called Diana super speed 32g no 6 and they seem good. i had a mixture of hull special pigeon, gamebore clear pigeon and gamebore supergame and some of these diana's all 32g in the bag.

i must say most of my kill's today were with the diana's so for me it has to be them at £51 a slab next time am passing i am going to buy a few thousand! :yes::good: cheap as chips

• 2 weeks later...

normally use express pigeon speicals and have done for years, run low one day so i put some 28grm 7.5s clay loads in just incase when i had to use them i was surprised how good the kills were at up to 35 yrds. at £40 a thou cheaper worth thinking about in first barrel with a little more choke