Artist's ,show us your work

Gos702

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the image but would have better if it were a Purdey or Holland and Holland not a Sable non-ejector ! lol

Well I am sorry the gun's not up to standard, maybe you could lend me your Purdey or H & H??? Got a Perazzi to do soon, rich enough for you?

Trying to get Churchills in Dereham to commission some shots, we live in hope B) DAVE - oh yes I know who you are now :lol: :lol:

And anyway, it's a good Pigeon gun :lol:

Edited by PLH1966

Well I am sorry the gun's not up to standard, maybe you could lend me your Purdey or H & H??? Got a Perazzi to do soon, rich enough for you?

Trying to get Churchills in Dereham to commission some shots, we live in hope B) DAVE - oh yes I know who you are now :lol: :lol:

And anyway, it's a good Pigeon gun :lol:

Trying to get money out of churchill ! are you MAD ? :yes: you'ed have more luck kitting Fog !! :good: I'm glad you know who I am coz I'm never to sure :lol:

Trying to get money out of churchill ! are you MAD ? :yes: you'ed have more luck kitting Fog !! :good: I'm glad you know who I am coz I'm never to sure :lol:

I was all angry untill the penny dropped ! slagging off my lovely gun :) who do I have to kill to get some product work out of your employers then Dave??

You dont have to kill anyone just need to talk to the right people :good: Its the old addage, its not what you know but whom you know. :good:

Oh and its right what my father used to say " sometimes you have to give away half your dinner to get the other half cooked " :good:

Edited by gamekeeper1960

• 4 weeks later...

Penny1_zps354830be.jpg

Latest commission.Did this for a bloke for whom I'd done a lot of decorating.It took him over a year to get me the photo's to work from,but I hadn't got round to doing the portrait because I was waiting for him to supply pictures of the dogs eyes.He phoned a month or so ago in tears, as the dog has now died.

Am taking it round tomorrow to see what he thinks.There is the faintest glow in one photo'(can only see it under a magnifying glass) of the dogs eyes but am struggling to get it right...fingers crossed!

Penny1_zps354830be.jpg

Latest commission.Did this for a bloke for whom I'd done a lot of decorating.It took him over a year to get me the photo's to work from,but I hadn't got round to doing the portrait because I was waiting for him to supply pictures of the dogs eyes.He phoned a month or so ago in tears, as the dog has now died.

Am taking it round tomorrow to see what he thinks.There is the faintest glow in one photo'(can only see it under a magnifying glass) of the dogs eyes but am struggling to get it right...fingers crossed!

That's really nice and hopefully will be of some comfort to him.

• 2 weeks later...