Best Duck Goose hunting video on youtube!!!

The Ghost

Good clip fella,and some good shooting.Pangs of jealousy here when you see some of those flocks of mallard coming in,and good to hear folks enjoying their sport.Didnt see much disrespectful stuff in the video,just maybe folk appreciating a good shot.Seen far worse on these shores with guides taking oot 8 guns behind a few bales and letting them shoot at out of range birds.

having actually shot in america / canada.. i can say that its not laughter of killing something as some may think.. we are a reserved country and over there they are... very vocal.

so when we might say.."good shot sir" they are a little more "yeah!! ". its just how they are. i think everyone should experience the hunting on the other side of the pond. much nicer to walk into town in your hunting gear and no one batts an eye lid but over here there is too much judgment upon people, when they wont take the time to experience that persons beliefs and interests. theres always going to be the odd one thats not quite doing it the right way but its just the same over here.

just my opinion

merry christmas to you all. and a happy shooting season !