Hand rolled

ferretfiddler

Mel B, please could you get in touch ASAP, as others are wanting the cigars if you don't want/pay for them soon ;-). Sorry to push but as you can see there are others wanting them & I don't want to mess anyone around.

sorry mate , i didnt realise that id bought them when you didnt reply to my pm lol , if you pm your paypal details ill send the money right now mate .

cheers , mel

sorry mate , i didnt realise that id bought them when you didnt reply to my pm lol , if you pm your paypal details ill send the money right now mate .

cheers , mel

Get yer finger out & pay the man buddy :D :D :D

its just all too much for my simple mind lol .

ferretfiddler , the payment was sent ten minutes ago mate , can you let me know that youve recieved it please .

tam , if you pm me your addy ill pop a couple of them in the post foc mate and you can have a smoke on me .

cheers , mel

its just all too much for my simple mind lol .

ferretfiddler , the payment was sent ten minutes ago mate , can you let me know that youve recieved it please .

tam , if you pm me your addy ill pop a couple of them in the post foc mate and you can have a smoke on me .

cheers , mel

Naw, yer OK mel - cheers for the offer though - you enjoy :good: :good: :good:

Tam send a pm with your contact details. And I will send you a pack of cohibas I brought back from cuba 2 years ago foc I dont smoke anymore and you are more than welcome to them cheers dean

this is why pigeonwatch is such a nice place to hang out , top man codeye. :good: