Can anyone tell me which 4x4 pickup has a drop tailgate

Ruairidh

Hi

I am looking for a pickup with a drop tailgate . one which ges right down so a pallet can be loaded, looked at the Amoral and the Navar but they have no facilty to drop the tail so you cant get to close with the forks and I know it'll end up being damaged.

Cant seem to find any info on the net as all the websites are trying to sell you are caravan or boat pulling machines! Looking to buy a new one

Thanks for your help!

Yup but the side of pallets usually doesn't have holes so you can pick it up with a forklift

pallets can be lifted from the side as well as the front. Also if done right and with a liner the pallet can be put in then pushed the remainder and also pulled out using the same method. Forks half in and lift with a little tilt. Bring back to the tailgate. Lower! Lose the tilt and heel up of the pallet.

We have to do this as half the wagons come with the pallets shunted in 3 foot short of the doors.

Edited by Lord Geordie

Thanks for all the info, I like the Amorlks best to, although the gearbox on the demo I had was pants. Second gear crunched as it went in. I was told it was because the first ones made has American boxes in them not the German ones going in now. The resale value is also best on Amoraks so its a big shame their tailgate. Thanks for all your comments