not a good start to the day

kev56

they also fought so there kids and grand kids could walk the streets day or night and be safe, not so they could be abused because of the clothes they wear.

You mean like that goth girl who got kicked to death by asians for what she wore....oh sorry that was a white gang that did that,so it must be ok.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a bit lost, is this debate about Muslims or Asians? I keep seeing the term 'racist', but don't forget that Muslim in not a race, but a group of people from many races that follow Islam ( a religion). We often seem to mix up racist and religious hatred, the press are particularly bad for it.

And there indeed lies the problem Islam is a belief its as said not a race a culture or a birth right its a simple 14th century belief, a belief that is diametrically opposed to western civilisation, yet we are not allowed to say anything that may "upset" those with that belief (often drummed into young believers via a whip or other form of beating) as we are "racist" a term that those who feel as per norm that they sit on the supposed higher moral ground use as front to hide their basic failure or intellect to understand what is really happening in this country.

Scimitar surprisingly I have no objection to you referring to me as an idiot, thats your view I may think its wrong and would like to think that if we met and talked you would change your mind, but I am not going to call you for saying it, so the question is why am I called racist for giving my view, should my opinion be wrong then we in this country will have no probs with "integration and multiculturalism" and will all live happy ever after, should those who cry foul and condemn supposed racist comments be wrong, then this country is stuffed.

KW

Edited by kdubya

And there indeed lies the problem Islam is a belief its as said not a race a culture or a birth right its a simple 14th century belief, a belief that is diametrically opposed to western civilisation, yet we are not allowed to say anything that may "upset" those with that belief (often drummed into young believers via a whip or other form of beating) as we are "racist" a term that those who feel as per norm that they sit on the supposed higher moral ground use as front to hide their basic failure or intellect to understand what is really happening in this country.

Scimitar surprisingly I have no objection to you referring to me as an idiot, thats your view I may think its wrong and would like to think that if we met and talked you would change your mind, but I am not going to call you for saying it, so the question is why am I called racist for giving my view, should my opinion be wrong then we in this country will have no probs with "integration and multiculturalism" and will all live happy ever after, should those who cry foul and condemn supposed racist comments be wrong, then this country is stuffed.

KW

KW

KW

It's all in the interpretation of it KW - all religeons could be seen as barbaric - just depends how you see them...

Christianity isn't exactly modern is it....

Markbivvy, you have plenty to say about Asian gangs abusing white girls, but you say nothing about white sex rings abusing small boys. Why?...is it because sex abuse offends you or is it all to do with skin colour.

all sex abuse is abhorrent to me.

this particular post is about asian gangs raping and abusing white girls.

if you had been on here a bit longer we did catholic priest sex offenders not so long ago.

as for the vailed insinuations, crack on.

And the reason I think you have a chip on your shoulder towards other races is simply because your most common thread is complaining about a foreign culture/person doing something wrong - not the problem itself (as most have been committed by all races/colour/religeons but you only seem to bring up the non white ones.

Unless the white person is an officer of the law of course! :lol:

I also disagree with markbivvy's avatar - I understand the principle and his right to display it but having seen the results on people in other countries due to civil war etc - I would like to think as a nation we would not turn people in genuine need away, it's not the humane way.

We are in a fortunate position that we are a comparatively stable and safe country - as long as a person contributes to the growth of the country - why not help them out in their hour of need?

Regards,

Gixer

Edited by gixer1

Well said Scimitar. Whilst agreeing that KW should have the freedom to spout whatever ill eductated rubbish he wants, i think he should be given the title of official Forum Troll.

Every race, colour, creed and religion has their good and bad. I would be quite happy to deport any illegal imigrants and believe that we are too soft.

As a contrast, read the story in the press about the white scum in Nottingham that drove a young lady to her death.

I think adopting quite a few of the islamic ways of like would not be a bad thing. They are only the same as we had 50 years ago until we made excuses and dropped the bar.

I doubt KW will read this but i live in hope. KW please do not take this as a personal attacke, you just don't seem to listen or read things.

I'm well aware of what its about, I just dont get how because one group of people are vile, everyone of the same skin colour/religion must be the same. I think I'm a responsible shooter but people still make insinuations that I'm a Thomas Hamilton wannabe. Judging me by actions of others.

Mark, i think we all agree that the excuses some abusers give are complete rubbish. All we are saying is that it does not make the whole race or religion bad.

The last white rapist trial report stated that part of the defendants defence was that he was "a victim of circumstance" - there's an crock of an excuse if ever I heard one - how can being poor or from a broken home automatically make you bad???

No Worries K.

but where did i say all asian men.

asian gangs grooming and abusing white girls is what i am on about.

The last white rapist trial report stated that part of the defendants defence was that he was "a victim of circumstance" - there's an crock of an excuse if ever I heard one - how can being poor or from a broken home automatically make you bad???

try to remember asian gangs abusing white girls is what being discussed.

No Worries K.

but where did i say all asian men.

asian gangs grooming and abusing white girls is what i am on about.

try to remember asian gangs abusing white girls is what being discussed.

And you feel other abuse cannot be discussed in connection to it?

Was there a guideline for the realms of "off topic" in here that I missed? :blink:

Well said Scimitar. Whilst agreeing that KW should have the freedom to spout whatever ill eductated rubbish he wants, i think he should be given the title of official Forum Troll.

Every race, colour, creed and religion has their good and bad. I would be quite happy to deport any illegal imigrants and believe that we are too soft.

As a contrast, read the story in the press about the white scum in Nottingham that drove a young lady to her death.

I think adopting quite a few of the islamic ways of like would not be a bad thing. They are only the same as we had 50 years ago until we made excuses and dropped the bar.

I doubt KW will read this but i live in hope. KW please do not take this as a personal attacke, you just don't seem to listen or read things.

Ill educated? oh dear how far wrong are you, ps crack on its your opinion, your very welcome to it.

KW

100% agree, if that was the case, most of the population in the "poor" sections of society would have been written off in the last century. There is no excuse.

Based on your posts KW, what other conclusion can i draw?.

Keg, re. KW. Please don't be so hard on him its not his fault he has the problems that he has. It can't be easy for him, living on the wrong side of the river. And yet for all his problems he still manages to support the right team.

if your mp had some of the same problems the country might get this one sorted out.

Schimitar, i used to call on Fenwicks in Newcastle and Joplings in Sunderland. Having been an egg chaser at school i did not get into football at all so was not aware of the Mackam & Tackam ( not sure if the spelling is right on those), almost tribal rivalry..

Off theread slighlty, no ne coudl ever tell me what these names stood for.

I'm a Yorkshireman, we lurrve all those pretty sheeps..........

The way it's going at the moment people are going to become genuinely racist and not care about who knows. There is only so much people put up with before they say enough is enough. The issue in this country isnt racism towards minorities, its discrimination by the left/liberal 'intellectual' towards the majority indigenous white.

I mean, imagine getting away with a policy called 'positive discrimination' where the obvious choice for a post isnt even considered and a lesser applicant gets the job due to his colour or origin.

A sick disgrace in my opinion. Lets hope they always choose surgeons and doctors by the 'old methods'.

P.s Those that slate kdubya should read his posts, he has an 'honest opinion' and has consistency, unlike many reactionaries on here.

Edited by unapalomablanca

P.s Those that slate kdubya should read his posts, he has an 'honest opinion' and has consistency, unlike many reactionaries on here.

How many "dishonest opinions" have you heard??? An opinion is what someone believes - that doesn't make it right (or wrong for that matter)

and consistency could also been seen as fear or change. :good:

Positive discrimination is laughable, just look at some of the jobs in the guardian, gender,race, sexual orientation and disability are giving priority over experience and qualifications. Turning a lesser qualified ethnic down for a job isnt racist - giving a job to a lesser qualified ethnic is.