free free free

fuzzypigeon

Right boys and girls, I do not want or need this lee loadall anymore, so i have decided that it can go to a new home. i havent used it since i got it, it is second hand but its in v.g.c. so there is two ways we could do this, either whoever wants it puts a donation to a charity and they get it or if there is alot of interest we could do a raffle type deal where everyone who is interested puts £2 to a charity such as different strokes and then picks a number and then i'll get my little 'un to pull a number out of a hat so depending how many people are interested will decide what way we do it.......so let me know how you want to do this boys and girls

edit it is a 12 gauge and comes with primed hulls and wads and some powder too

would post if required

Edited by fuzzypigeon

what i'll do is set up a just giving page over the next day or so then post details on here and when each person donates their £2 they will get to choose a number between 1-100 then i'll pick a date when all donations have to be in by and the following day i'll get the little un to pick a number from a hat and the winner will be announced that day.....

does that sound fair to everyone....??

what i'll do is set up a just giving page over the next day or so then post details on here and when each person donates their £2 they will get to choose a number between 1-100 then i'll pick a date when all donations have to be in by and the following day i'll get the little un to pick a number from a hat and the winner will be announced that day.....

sounds fair to me.

And well done for this. A great idea for a good cause!

Sound great.

You are a nice man.