In the gutter (cradles)

Bluebarrels

I know how most on here like to make bits for shooting so have a look at these cradles made from guttering, grey for pigeons black for corvids post-16664-0-67819800-1360175158_thumb.jpgpost-16664-0-65858500-1360175199_thumb.jpgpost-16664-0-43098700-1360175295_thumb.jpg 5inch length of guttering with a small hole drilled to fit a length of wire to impale the head on,wire showing on bottom of cradle to insert into a length of bamboo,so this allows you to use short/long lengths of bamboo depending on crop height :good: and the bigger hole ive drilled allows you to stack them together :yes: these cradles hold the bird well and unlike bought wire cradles the bird stays where you want it :good: simple,cheap,effective, BB

Edited by Bluebarrels

Worth ago lol. Next free weekend think ill give it a try. Such a simple idea but they look great. Well done

Keep an eye out for anyone throwing guttering out (skips) believe it or not I was working for a mate and skipped metres of grey and black guttering :yes: but when I needed it I had to buy it :yes: always the way :lol: BB

Keep an eye out for anyone throwing guttering out (skips) believe it or not I was working for a mate and skipped metres of grey and black guttering :yes: but when I needed it I had to buy it :yes: always the way :lol: BB

ALWAYS - had that the other day i kept a load of clamps to make a DSA for night vision, went to make it the other day.. damn it threw the clamps out.

Great idea pal, will be making a few!

275 views, only 3 bothered to post a thank you to BlueBarrels for sharing a really good,helpful, cheap idea, and taking the trouble to take pictures and post on here for all to benefit from :( You can't help some people BB, but good on you for taking the time/trouble to try and help out :good:

275 views, only 3 bothered to post a thank you to BlueBarrels for sharing a really good,helpful, cheap idea, and taking the trouble to take pictures and post on here for all to benefit from :( You can't help some people BB, but good on you for taking the time/trouble to try and help out :good:

Glad I was one of the 3 then, unlike the other 273 ignorant **** lol

A very good idea :good: :good: , though you have perfect bad timing just skipped around 60 feet of guttering that some one could of had for nowt. :sad1::oops:

Don't be too hard on them mate :no: its so difficult to get this far down the forum page :yes: most get stuck in off topic,for a good cat fight :lol: :lol: I honestly thought more interest would have been shown,as quite a few like to penny pinch :yes: oh well don't suppose I can please everyone :lol: BB

Don't be too hard on them mate :no: its so difficult to get this far down the forum page :yes: most get stuck in off topic,for a good cat fight :lol: :lol: I honestly thought more interest would have been shown,as quite a few like to penny pinch :yes: oh well don't suppose I can please everyone :lol: BB

Lol will post my efforts when there finished, not so much as a penny pincher. They look to work as well if not better than something I pay 2 quid each for and lose lol.

Karpman

You get some really great tips on this thread that can save shooters a fortune and this is certainly one of them. Well done for posting it! I don't get many pigeons around this area but I will be doing some in black for when I go out crow bashing!

Thanks for the easy to make money saver mate! :good: