Dear Deirdre

pavman

This is an authentic letter sent to Dear Deirdre of the Sun Newspaper...!!

I am a sailor in the merchant navy.

My parents live in Manchester, and one of my sisters, is married to a guy from Dundee Scotland.

My Father and Mother have recently been arrested for dealing crack cocaine and are currently dependent on my two sisters, who are prostitutes..

I have two brothers, one is currently serving a non-parole life sentence in Norwich Prison for the rape & murder of a teenage boy in 1994, the other currently being held in Hull on-remand centre on charges of asult.

I have recently become engaged to marry a former Thai prostitute who indeed is still a part time working girl in a brothel; however, her time there is limited as she has recently been infected with an STD.

We intend to marry as soon as possible and are currently looking into the possibility of opening our own brothel with my fiancée utilising her knowledge of the industry working as the manager.

I am hoping my two sisters would be interested in joining our team.

Although I would prefer them not to prostitute it would at least get them off the streets and hopefully the heroin.

My problem is this:

I love my fiancée and look forward to bringing her into the family and of course I want to be totally honest with her.

Should I tell her about my brother-in-law being Scotish?