same old problem

team tractor

Christ he might only be on about one or two cartridges that get squashed in the mud you get in your hide when its wet , i clean up after myself but in sure i have left the odd one or two before not knowing about it. He was posting about poachers, now the last few posts seem to be criticizing him for leaving maybe a couple of empties that who knows may have been left by accident.

Cheers :)

It's a hide built out of pallets and fencing and 10 years old . It's got cartridges left on the floor from these past 10 years but nothing out side the hide lads and no need to tidy up at all . Plus hs2 goes through the middle soon . :(

Cheers :)

It's a hide built out of pallets and fencing and 10 years old . It's got cartridges left on the floor from these past 10 years but nothing out side the hide lads and no need to tidy up at all . Plus hs2 goes through the middle soon . :(

I think we can safely assume he hasn't accidentally left a couple of empties behind.

Christ he might only be on about one or two cartridges that get squashed in the mud you get in your hide when its wet , i clean up after myself but in sure i have left the odd one or two before not knowing about it. He was posting about poachers, now the last few posts seem to be criticizing him for leaving maybe a couple of empties that who knows may have been left by accident.

i`ve just come back from a field that i`ve not shot since the summer stubble,looked around to find 8 carts from last year which i obviously did`nt see in the summer growth.

i` always pick my carts up but it`s easy to miss a couple or in my case 8 from a semi-auto in summer fern and growth which was very heavy around where i shot that day,i bet if the farmer seen them carts he would know i would`nt have left them there if seen them, we can all say i pick up ALL my carts but do we i thought i did that day only to find today that i left 8 out.

How about someone just chucking a few empty shells in your hide to wind you up, and taking a dump for the same reason. No-one with a licence is just going to set up without permission

I wish this was the case up here sitsinhedges. My pal has the sporting rights on around 6 connected farms and he lets me sort the pigeons out. We regularly have chancers who turn up, see a few pigeons and just set up without asking. Infuriating. Threats of police just bring guffaws of laughter. Scumbags Edited by Dave Wright

How reguarly do you think people are shooting there without permission and what issue is it causing you?

Did you not read I got shot last time ??? It's illegal , my mate wants only me on his land as he can control it then plus I'm now getting c/f and if im lamping and their hiding in the grass/ hedge you know what's going to happen .