Hello from Frodsham

InK7682

Cheers all been allotmentised by the wife for the past week, got to clays yesterday, any ideas on best places to door knock etc?

Also where do you guys recommend for cartridges?

Cheers

Ian :good::yahoo:

Hi and welcome. Try a guy on here called Webber for carts. Not far from you at St Helens. Top Guy. :good:

Yeah have been in touch with the chaps there, and you have to know someone in the club to get involved in the first place, and i am new to the area so may take a bit of time afore i bump into someone in the pub :) Still i will keep going to the pub and trying :lol:

It's all boxed up round Frodsham mate, the wildfowl ers have the permission on the marshes next to the ship canal and the fields next to the m56 next to the ship canal,

Welcome and good luck with the door knocking,

Atb

Flynny

Edited by flynny

Hi Ink7682,

Welcome fellow newbie. How did you make contact with FDWC, did you try through the web site? The membership year does not start until mid year, so you will not be able to join as an associate member, if there are any vacancies, until then.

Waldoboy

Hi Ink7682,

Welcome fellow newbie. How did you make contact with FDWC, did you try through the web site? The membership year does not start until mid year, so you will not be able to join as an associate member, if there are any vacancies, until then.

Waldoboy

Dont quote me on this but a little bird tells me its a £200 joining fee,

atb

Flynny