Pedro,

lurcherboy

The most I get to drive these day's at work is a desk :good:

Apparently there's a Blade all marked up somewhere in the country as well.

For the chaps who use the A12 and roads around Chelmsford, I saw a dark blue 5 Series BMW, on a 55 plate I think, being filled up by an Essex copper at Boreham services on Friday :good:

No doubt sneaking around looking for speeders :angry:

P.

the police bought a large number of the ford rs200's that were built, so somewhere out there must be a garage full of rs200's just itching to blow up. The engines didnt last very well i seem to recall.

still a great car.

I think it is essex police which have a modified evo and scooby to help catch the street racers like mungler which they have over that way :good:

I have seen subaru's in london which are plod cars. And the unmarked vauxhal omega 3.2 v6's are no slouch either.

The worst I ever saw was a dark green Skoda Fabia vRS parked behind a carerra s, plod out and in uniform with punter No1 standing looking at it shaking his head - just past scratchwood services on the M1.

Sneaky ******** had blacked out windows, a phat pipe, bling alloys and it was slammed, the poor sod in the "s" you just know what they did to him... :stupid: About time we had proper entrapment laws here :no:

When i had the nissan , i had a plod scooby goading me into a race on the M62 . As luck would have it i clocked that it was a plod car and did'nt take the bate . As i would have taken him to about 150mph .

LB if that gay lotus can catch a gixer 11 , then you ain't using it right .

all the best yis yp :lol:

And thats why I sold it YP :lol:

LB

Maybe one of youse guys know...I flashed a volvo something or other out of the fast lane at 115mph the other day (yeah yeah I know I was in a hurry) plain looking car just like any other volvo BUt after he let me pass the blue lights came on from around the grill, from inside the grill, from the lights, from the screen, from every b***** where. Made me jump like hell I can tell you so I pulled back in and let him come alongside only to see two plain clothes bruisers giving me the evil eye and a wagging finger. Obviously not traffic so I guess that's why they couldn't stop me but who are they as I've seen two others since. Although I hasten to add not under the same circumstances :lol: