reeves pheasants in cambridgeshire??

Just googled the reeves just out of interest never seen one of them before , crazy looking bird

They are also just plain crazy. We ended up with 2 on our shoot. They were very territorial and pushed most of the pheasants out of one of our pens very early. They then decided the wood they were in only they were allowed. We had a poor return from that wood until halfway through the season the Reeves died. The wood got better but not as good as other seasons.

Not sure, isn't the ring neck "standard" pheasant non native.

Yes the stanard pheasant is not native but it has been here for a very long time. I don't think these fancy pheasants are going to become invasive, as they will struggle to breed successfully in the wild. However, there is a lot to be said for the precautionary approach, when it comes to releasing non natives.

Thanks larp have u got contact details for him? Pm if you like. Jdog i will check i dont no to be honest.

Thanks matty

pm on its way with a phone number .if you have been to the stow game fair simon is the bloke with all the chickens and bits for sale