charity shoot

pboro shot

Im in the proceeds of putting together a charity shoot ,it will be for around 15 guns ive not got all the details set but my choosen charity will be help for heroes, ive got prizes ,sponsorship pretty well sorted id just like to see a show of hands on people who would be interested its open to all on a first come served basis

it will be held on a weekend and ill give around a months notice

i just need to sort few more details

names below or pm thanks, karl

it will be woodys there will be 15 ish guns we will draw pegs whitch will be numbered already so no one knows whos going where untill the pegs are drawn set start time and finish ,it will be held around the harvest time ,ive yet to set a ticket price but all proceeds will go to hfh and the prizes will exceed the value of the ticket ,there will also be a raffle on the day again prizes will exceed ticket price

i will put on tea coffee/soft drinks sorry no alcohol,,,,

as said all welcome

Karl, is it clays or Wood Pigeons?

Interested either way!

Edited by pboro shot

it will be woodys there will be 15 ish guns we will draw pegs whitch will be numbered already so no one knows whos going where untill the pegs are drawn set start time and finish ,it will be held around the harvest time ,ive yet to set a ticket price but all proceeds will go to hfh and the prizes will exceed the value of the ticket ,there will also be a raffle on the day again prizes will exceed ticket price

i will put on tea coffee/soft drinks so no alcohol,,,,

as said all welcome

Sounds interesting and if AB is going I better go along with him

Edited by bakerboy

well the list is growing nicely talking to others involved it most likely going to be a two day event tickets will be around the £50 each mark but top prrize will far exceed this with seperate prizes for 1st for singles 1st for 2nd etc ,days are developing well,,,,but ill update as soon as i have more detail thanks all for the support

tightchoke
alistairb
bakerboy
mals
Churchill.
little.bob
Super Sharp Shooter
Delburt0
Hopper Bopper
Fuzzypigeon
Hitclays
Pesky pigeon
billynewton
Jmj121

shutemetee

Edited by pboro shot

there will be 2 seperate days as 2nd day will proberly be a simulated game etc ive advertised the day on other sites so numbers will support 2 days ,i dont whant to have put everyone out on one day as the chances of "winning" become to get less and less people like to know they have a good as chance as the next man hope that clears that up