Passed my bike test!!

WelshLamb

Well done & have fun !!

As already said here,save up & do more training mate,it can reduce insurance etc but will give you cracking experience in a short space of time :good:

Check out if your local council offer courses,these normally work with dsa approved advanced instructors,

i dont meen to sound a stick in the mud but i do the rider developement (hate the word "teacher") for a living,

far better money spent than trick levers & race cans..

Stay safe,

bta

despite what people say i think truckers have a lot of road awareness !

Bit of a generalisation unfortunately, I'm amazed at how often I see them driving massive tricks while using mobile phones. Pretty poor if they purport to be professionals and a big abuse of the responsibility they take on in driving such massive machines.

This is in no way pointed at the OP just a comment on what I see all too often when out driving, if caught it should be an automatic ban IMHO.

a police awareness course is good jo but in reality you just need to get some steady miles under your belt you already have road awareness with your truck just take it carefull and dont get drawn into going to fast by *****. rob

i didnt think t w a t s would need to be bleeped out mods?