Land rover 90 shooting truck/offroad toy for sale

WelshLamb

Regrettably for sale is my 90, only selling due to complete lack of use.

Ex army, NATO green. Heavy duty chassis, jate rings and rear bumperettes

3.5 Santana/snatch V8 engine

Indestructible LT85 Santana gearbox (recently refurbed) fitted with land rover discovery transfer box for better hi-range

2" lift on terrafirma coils

+2" britpart shocks

Terrafirma dislocation cones - hook type

Terrafirma tubular shock turrets

Double cranked reinforced trailing arms

Tubular winch bumper with brand new never used champion 11000lbs winch and swivel recovery eyes

Tubular rock & tree sliders

NATO hitch

Cb radio

Rage bucket seats

Hidden fuel cutoff switch

Battery and winch isolator switches

265/75/16 insa special tracks on steel modular rims

Swing away wheel carrier with bronco grizzly claw spare tyre

Chassis and bulkhead are solid. No welding needed!!

Rear spring seats recently replaced

Bad bits:

Windscreen is cracked

Steering box leaks (replacement included in sale)

She uses a bit of water (find me a V8 that doesn't!)

No mot or tax ( tho I don't see why she wouldn't fly through an mot if I had time to do it)

Also included in sale are 2 good cylinder heads, water pump, oil pump a defender transfer box, and two 10 spline diffs (basically all the spares I've got here for it)

I'll throw in the Sankey trailer if you want it

Located in Tredegar, South Wales

£3500

Edited by WelshLamb

Wow bargain!

and like Shaun I never thought that this would be for sale !

I wasn't sure what to price it at, she's a cracking truck and in superb nick for her age but I appreciate not everyone is after a V8 ! If I had time to sort out the little niggles and mot it I'd definitely be asking more.

She's been used the grand sum of once since the end of last summer, as I'm always away working and it's a shame to have such a cracking vehicle just sat here doing nothing!!

Shame I've just bought one similar otherwise I would have bought that.I think it's worth more than you're asking in my opinion,even without all the niggles and lack of MOT. I was looking at an M reg' Defender the other day which had more than a few blebs under the paintwork,with a 300TDi,no MOT,and he wouldn't budge from 5 and a half grand.Yours looks the much better vehicle.Lovely piece of kit.Good luck with the sale.

So would I, but I really want at least half the summer on it, just spent a load on new exhaust parts from USA and a remap and dealer service etc

So unfortunately some very lucky person will get to buy your beautiful beast. However if come toward the end of summer you want to upgrade your CBF 600 to a 1200 buell let me know!!