East Anglian Game & Country Fair

RobC1990

Just looked online for advanced tickets & for 2 tickets you save £4.00. £2.00 booking fee per order!

I thing we wont bother as if its raining you feel compelled to go. Hopefully be there Saturday.

fenman

• Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 5495 posts
  • Joined 09-October 09

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:11 AM

brecklandsporter, on 25 Mar 2013 - 11:39, said:snapback.png

We mightn't have gone if we hadn't won the tickets. Compared to some of the other shows its not too bad. The Norfolk show is pretty much a no go now (on the day £22 ticket ea with £6 parking!), plus it doesn't feel very country with its fashion village! Wayland is really nice £8 for a advance ticket.

It'd be lovely if there was a big free event where everyone could learn about the countryside/shooting etc. I supose insuarence etc helps put an end to that though. At Wayland the kids get in the ring with a pack of foxhounds, and in the ring with a collie and ducks and they love it. Great way to get people interested in the countryside from an early age.

I looked at getting the tickets in advance to save some money....but they are £12 plus a £2 booking fee....so only saving a £1 and then run the risk of not going for whatever reason ...

prob wont bother this year as funds are tight :/

i was in the same boat but able to get two tickets for two bales of hay....

Will see if can get you one then if she has a spare

Heard from a few people ( traders)that busy but not spending

I'll see what I can do to help, shopping list for tomorrow is some decoys and a hide and either a cartridge bag or a vest, I dare say the mrs will want some clothes too. Hopefully some of the stalls will be selling that kind of stuff