hello from braintree, turkey

hi guys ,

I guess I am the only Turkish guy in this forum, I live have been hunting in Turkey for over 15 years and now moved to here 2 years ago. I have been hunting wild bore , ibex and small games there but now i guess I have to change my habits here.

I am lucky I work for a gun shop in rayne , braintree and hopefully will get at least a air gun to start some shooting .

so where do i begin?

I really would appreciate if some one guide me through the process , i guess the most difficult thing is to find a land to shoot.

what is the best way to find a shooting land?

thanks in advance.

if you are ever to head to rayne pop in to our shop for a chat

Hi and welcome to the forums ! Depends what you want to shoot but my guess is you work in the right place to get some shooting. Maybe just put an advert up in your place of work or talk to the local shooting lads and I'm sure they will put you on the right track good luck 👍

Shooting rights around here are hard to come by as most of the farms are tied up with shooters already. I've got one over near Stansted after 5 years of trying, and one field near Felsted. Just got to get to know people and go from there.