Charity shoot T shirts?

Nial

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will ask er indoors if she is interested - maybe Miss October to coincide with Halloween :oops::whistling::innocent: She most certainly shoots though :yes: even better than some of the guys at the charity shoot :oops:

Edited by Tam

So we are tasked with recruiting some lovely birds for this calendar...hopefully I can find a better Miss January! :P Perhaps a new thread is required?!

I will ask er indoors if she is interested - maybe Miss October to coincide with Halloween :oops::whistling::innocent: She most certainly shoots though :yes: even better than some of the guys at the charity shoot :oops:

What was the verdict?

Remember I had 1st dibs on been the photographer Paul :)

Please sir, can I take the photo :lol:

Not unless either one of you is at least semi-professional... Big camera and all that!!!

So we are tasked with recruiting some lovely birds for this calendar...hopefully I can find a better Miss January! :P Perhaps a new thread is required?!

What was the verdict?

Not unless either one of you is at least semi-professional... Big camera and all that!!!

if the qualifications are big and camera, then mark is half way there

Well little.bob rules you out for the male page.

It is all in the name.

Next time we meet up, ask me to show you my 30th wedding anniversary picture.

This was blown up to life size and presented to Lesley, "it did not go down very well", and "NO" I will not post it on the thread, although when Sammy started her Bakerboy picture thread. I thought one may have slipped through the net.

Guest HandleBar

Well little.bob rules you out for the male page.

It is all in the name.

Next time we meet up, ask me to show you my 30th wedding anniversary picture.

This was blown up to life size and presented to Lesley, "it did not go down very well", and "NO" I will not post it on the thread, although when Sammy started her Bakerboy picture thread. I thought one may have slipped through the net.

I remember this as It was presented at my wedding reception which we had jointly with my mum & dad (Bakerboy) - although I'm sure he won't want it told the shock he got waking up in the middle of the night after a few jars to see a naked man stood at the end of his bed protection his 'dignity' with a SouthAfrican Elephant hat!!

Sammy keep it clean and dont be rude there are lots of sensitive lads on hear that are easily offended :whistling:

daddy xx

I was talking about cameras daddy :/ 8)

Well little.bob rules you out for the male page.It is all in the name.Next time we meet up, ask me to show you my 30th wedding anniversary picture.This was blown up to life size and presented to Lesley, "it did not go down very well", and "NO" I will not post it on the thread, although when Sammy started her Bakerboy picture thread. I thought one may have slipped through the net.

Oh my gosh Terry!