Wellingtons, with large calf?

pin

Before I start I know I can get hold of Le Chameau chasseurnord (and the better ones) made as a special order for 50cm calf's... I can't seem to find any bigger..

I used to play a lot of rugby, and I suffer from having very large calf's, 19.5" to be exact :lol: By the time I add socks and trousers to that I can't fit in normal boots. I know I can find a normal wellington but I like the idea of the le chameau / gusset with strap idea, I don't know why, I just like the look of them and they could be at home on a formal shoot as well as out in the mud :shout:

Have been looking for a few days now, don't really want to spend 200+ on some custom made jobbies, any other recommendations out there? Some of you must be big lads too?

Pin there's really no need to be shy on here...you want some loose fitting wellies that can take an extra pair of legs...try your local young farmers assoc. or sheep s******* annonymous as it's colloquially known :good: or ask markbivvy he's on here somewhere talking about his favourite subject :good:

Hehe, I thought best practice was front fitting buckles for this caper ? :D:good::good:

them muck boots are seriously comfy, i thouroughly recommend them

yep i have a pair, but then i dont have cave man calfs

i find they go well with the seamed stockings on a cold winters morn,

a mate told me to put the wifes tights on under my breeks to keep the cold out, she only has stockings and i find it hard to drop the habit :good:

Before I start I know I can get hold of Le Chameau chasseurnord (and the better ones) made as a special order for 50cm calf's... I can't seem to find any bigger..

I used to play a lot of rugby, and I suffer from having very large calf's, 19.5" to be exact :| By the time I add socks and trousers to that I can't fit in normal boots. I know I can find a normal wellington but I like the idea of the le chameau / gusset with strap idea, I don't know why, I just like the look of them and they could be at home on a formal shoot as well as out in the mud :no:

Have been looking for a few days now, don't really want to spend 200+ on some custom made jobbies, any other recommendations out there? Some of you must be big lads too?

Not sure if they are bog enough but try the Lacrosse range, they do one with a Zip and Gusset. They are yank not french!