Help Sharing this on Social Network

Guest HandleBar

Guest HandleBar

I need some help sharing this link on as many Social Network site to reach as wide an audience as possible. My wife makes Jam and chutneys and has down for the last 6 years after discovering she had a knack for it after recovering from a nervous breakdown - our house is 'Jam Packed' and we're looking at moving into a small converted building at a local dairy but we're raising some funds to get in there - by way of thanks we'll be donating some jars of special "Pigeon Watch Picalilli' to the Charity shoot raffle

Thanks in advance

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/356435285/the-next-step-up-for-humbers-homemade-preserves

Edited by HandleBar

I need some help sharing this link on as many Social Network site to reach as wide an audience as possible. My wife makes Jam and chutneys and has down for the last 6 years after discovering she had a knack for it after recovering from a nervous breakdown - our house is 'Jam Packed' and we're looking at moving into a small converted building at a local dairy but we're raising some funds to get in there - by way of thanks we'll be donating some jars of special "Pigeon Watch Picalilli' to the Charity shoot raffle

Thanks in advance

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/356435285/the-next-step-up-for-humbers-homemade-preserves

The scheme is going well lets hope it continues.

Good luck

Guest HandleBar

Is there a shop?

Specifically I am a piccalilli fiend but I have recently got into beet root pickle.

We sell from Farmers Markets generally and we're trying to raise some funds to help fit out of a small outbuilding on a dairy to be used as a commercial kitchen which will help us up production and give us back our jam packed house. We attend two farmers markets in Essex - Sawbridgeworth on the 1st Saturday of the month and just outside Nazeing on the 3rd Saturday of the month. Failing that I'm sure my dad (Bakerboy) could get a jar to you - and I know I would say this but our Beetroot Chutney is a good seller too!

Guest HandleBar

i love your produce - the piccalilli is fantastic Mungler, well worth seeking out.

Must try the beetroot chutney as it's one of my current addictions... ginger being the other.

And i've also FB shared and pledged.

Thanks for the kind words and especially for the pledge

Guest HandleBar

Just an update - thank you every one that has shared our link and to any one that has helped us towards our target - we are 36% of the way there which is great and here are the jars of Pigeon Watch Picalilli winging their way to the raffle

photo.jpg

Guest HandleBar

Thank you all for the shares etc - She's made the local press to thanks to the word being spread about the project click HERE to read the story and keep sharing the link :thanks::thanks::thanks:

Thank you all for the shares etc - She's made the local press to thanks to the word being spread about the project click HERE to read the story and keep sharing the link :thanks::thanks::thanks:

Keep up the good work Steven and Vickie, plus the kids. This is really a family business, even handlebar2 does his bit at the markets, "Can't give you any change today missus, me "ands" are too cold to pick up the coins" :lol:Delboy could learn some tricks from you.

Guest HandleBar

Just to keep the Pigeon Watch Collective updated we're now 50% of the way to our target with 18 days to go to make the last 50% thank you all those that have shared our project and big THANK YOU to all those that have donated. If you want to have a read of the progress CLICK HERE