Arming all are police yes or no?

gemini52

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably for the reasons mentioned. Funny old thing that.

bagsy, it has been necessary for many years, you talk about cost, well we dish out 10 bill a year to people who dont like us, surely half a bill could be held back to arm our coppers. If you still cant see this, then why dont we do the fashionable thing and compromise, rubber bullets, agree with that then instead of real rounds?

bagsy, it has been necessary for many years, you talk about cost, well we dish out 10 bill a year to people who dont like us, surely half a bill could be held back to arm our coppers. If you still cant see this, then why dont we do the fashionable thing and compromise, rubber bullets, agree with that then instead of real rounds?

Ah, now if it was at the expense of the millions we waste on shoring up false economy's abroad then I'd jump at the chance - now there's a compromise. But that's an argument for another day.

Oh my! I can't believe I've missed this one. It's been brilliant. I do have an opinion on this subject but its far to late to air my views now. I'm just going to console myself by using my spare time to design the outfit *** uniform to be worn by the Walter Mitty - Armed Citizens on Patrol blokes. I think they should be called the Fast Action Response Team or Citizens Undercover Neutralising Terrorists Squad, abbreviated to a catchy acronym off course.

:-)

Oh my! I can't believe I've missed this one. It's been brilliant. I do have an opinion on this subject but its far to late to air my views now. I'm just going to console myself by using my spare time to design the outfit *** uniform to be worn by the Walter Mitty - Armed Citizens on Patrol blokes. I think they should be called the Fast Action Response Team or Citizens Undercover Neutralising Terrorists Squad, abbreviated to a catchy acronym off course.

:-)

its a classic :lol: