Nose in the Trough again

Clayduster

Last week I had to sign to say I had read company procedures relating to honesty and integrity, so they can sack me if I transgress.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2333850/Patrick-Mercer-resigns-Tory-party-major-lobbying-scandal.html

This chap has his nose in the trough and only has to resign the whip, full pay to next election and a big lump sum when he leaves.

Why this country accepts this time and time again I don't understand.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Frank Field .... Denis Skinner ..... The rest .... Hmmm ....They make my blood boil. Lying ****.

I will give Frank Field his due as he has the whole debacle of tax credit and employers manipulating working conditions to gain maximum affect sussed, as for Mercer I see he is pleading innocence in that he was tricked into accepting a 2k a month payment, yet another lying toad in our controlling banana like elite, time to change parliaments name to toad hall me thinks.

KW

Oh my word, you are that thick it's brilliant.

The point about people who want to be politicians is that they do so in the pursuit of power and the opportunity to get their noses into the trough. Those are the sort of people who shouldn't be allowed to be politicians, hence..... "Anyone who really wants to be a politician should be stopped from being one".

Wow your generalisations really. So everybody who wants to be a politician wants to get their noses in the trough. I see now and your evidence about all these potential wannab politicians please..........

No you believe that people with no interest or knowledge of politics should be in charge. That would be you wouldn't it? Lmao

Mungler - I do believe that your new fan is a potential stalker - scrub the potential.

Just make sure his razor sharp wit doesn't get the better of you. It's pitiful in a rather cruel way. He starts off making himself looking like a plank, but is now going for the whole tree.