Business cards

roadkill

Been on my pc all weekend trying to design a shooting card I have finally come up with a good one and ran a few copies . I am well pleased with the outcome....

So if anyone is in need of some cards drop me a pm and i will design one that suits ur requirements.. I will let you see the final product before it goes to print so I know that you are pleased with the outcome ..... I also print them on a gloss finish which looks the dogs ..... Do be patient though as im just starting out so not up to speed

Cheers Roadkill

Lets see a sample of yours then road kill.

Kipper :good:

Like i said this is my first one i did with photoshop 8 theres so much you can do with that software ......

I can put any background and any other pics you want on it

pigwatchub4.jpg

I have got these cards and exact copies of the pictures you are using are supplied by a seller on e-bay.

Dave K

I've been printing my own on word for some time now. Got hold of some Avery Quick&Clean Business Cards C32015. You get 250 cards per pack and the finish is very professional. With eight cards per sheet it doesnt take long to print. :good:

I use Microsoft Word to print them, of course any images can be made in photoshop or Paint Shop etc and then inserted in the document. Works a treat. :lol:

Lets see a sample of yours then road kill.

Kipper :good:

Like i said this is my first one i did with photoshop 8 theres so much you can do with that software ......

I can put any background and any other pics you want on it

pigwatchub4.jpg

I have got these cards and exact copies of the pictures you are using are supplied by a seller on e-bay.

Dave K

the text style is totally different and so is the background mate ... i only used the animals and what they had written on theres so not an exact copy

Did the same thing myself and also bought a laminator from ASDA for about 16 quid- print em off onto some proper business card paper that mysteriously fell in my bag at work and then laminate em - bob's your uncle - makes all the difference when you speak to farmers as it looks proffessional and shows you are prepared to put some effort in and take things seriously :stupid:

Here is my contact card, any suggestions tips please!!

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/ind...showtopic=25054

Spelling of "Licenced" doesn't look right to me - shouldn't that be "licensed"?

Also, the way you have the Tel No. in the same green bar as BASC might suggest to some that it's the BASC phone number they are calling