190 meter hare

sixhills 69

Well done mate. No one wants to see animals suffer, never understood overkill. It's either dead or it ain't and that's most certainly dead.

Could salvage some meat from that too lol

Karpman

It would be wasteful not too. its already minced lol

my feo described this as overkill ! dead is dead to me

Whenever I hear the word OVERKILL used it always gets me thinking. :hmm:

Can anyone please give a clear definition of "Overkill"? To me there is no such thing, When you kill something you kill it, full stop, how is it possible to "Overkill" it? :hmm: - Dead is dead and that's all there is to it surely. :yes:

'Over-kill'. I hear that a lot. As long as it is humane and not dangerous ie a huge bullet without the appropriate back stop then there IS no problem. I use 6.5mm 140g bullets to control rabbits and crows on ground I can walk over rabbits but have moorland hills as back stops. Vermin gets controlled. Happy days.

Whenever I hear the word OVERKILL used it always gets me thinking. :hmm:

Can anyone please give a clear definition of "Overkill"? To me there is no such thing, When you kill something you kill it, full stop, how is it possible to "Overkill" it? :hmm: - Dead is dead and that's all there is to it surely. :yes:

other than meat damage, there wouldn't be a lot of point in blowing deer to bits. Its like shooting low pheasants and rendering the carcass useless its not the done thing.

In this case its irrelevant it was an injured hare despatched with the tool to hand, however setting out to blow things up as per white bridges example requires a special kind of person

My definition was exactly the same video as Whitbridges,although with 2734 posts he must be allowed to post a link to a video.hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I guess with vermin I don't really have a problem......... It's vermin,but as said above if someone took a 50cal to a deer then it would be a different story in my eyes.

Yes but it's still dead it's not overly dead. Just dead. Killing a whole village for one man is a good point mind.

Karpman

thats my definition of it anyway! overkill is a confusing term in itself, tbh what it states means 2 things yeah its dead and no less or more than just dead but if it were to be used for the pot and you shoot a hare with a 50cal then there wont be a hare to pick up hence (over kill) and then you have my other veiw on (overkill) wiping out a village to assasinate one man now thats over kill!