wash - day permit

TJ91

Never been fowling down that way and I am keen for a flight or 2, its only a few hours drive for me.

Where would you recommend on a day permit?

Prefer to see geese than duck, a shot at either is just a bonus.

I would prefer to go with a 'regular' for obvious safety reasons

Never been fowling down that way and I am keen for a flight or 2, its only a few hours drive for me.

Where would you recommend on a day permit?

Prefer to see geese than duck, a shot at either is just a bonus.

I would prefer to go with a 'regular' for obvious safety reasons

I could take you on Fenland if you're interested.

I think most of the local clubsndo day permits.

The choice is yours!

I wouod suggest looking some clubs up on the net and phone some of the club secretaries or chairman etc. Im sure theu could find a club member willing to take you out.

I'm a member of south Lincolnshire wildfowlers, I'm vnot the most experienced of fowlers, this will be my second season.

Motty has made a good offer.

A few of us have ventured out together and with a breakfeast in mind you could probably get Ayano3 off here to help you out. He is a member of holbeach wildfowlers. Ayano3 and washwildfowler on the forum got me started.

If I had the spare cash u would join holbeach and fenland wildfowlers, as well as south lincs. All good clubs.

Edit to say every fortnight through the summer we have a clay shoot at kirton and often I have a walk along the sea wall. You'd be welcome to come down have a round of clays, meet some members and have a look at the marshes.

Edited by lister1

Not had breakfast since Feb 20. May just go straight home this year . See you at clays tomorrow.

Unfortunately I cant make it as its wifes birthday and also my sciatica is playing up, doctor gave me some diazepam but I am falling asleep all the time so I am going to stop taking them. Have a good time :good: