Impressive scope

beanieboy

Was at a local gun shop at the weekend ............... It is interesting the chap in the shop was full of praise for the .17 Mach 2, stating that it is cheap to feed and still gives excellent performance. I read somewhere that this little round is becoming a bit more popular.........something to think about.......

Don't tell me, he happened to have one sitting on his shelf! :yes::lol:

I think the only 2 people in the country to buy a HM2 are on this forum, it has died a death, there is little ammo choice and it is hardly being chambered by anyone!

I believe CZ offer just ONE model variant of the 455 in HM2, they make 4 in .22WMR! :yes::good: .

I run 2x .22lr, HMR and WMR and may even consider the new .17WSM, but I have no place for the HM2.

:D:D

Edited by Dekers

i would recommend meopta, had one on my foxing gun for years and was superb since bought a nightforce but the only thing it does better than the meopta is the high mag, i would offer you mine as it only sits in the cupboard but it would look a bit odd on a rimfire as there quite a big scope

ive had tons of scopes. from meopta. zeiss victory. zeiss conquest.s&b bushnell elite tactical.

and for rimfire ranges i don't think you can beat a bushnell legend for the money. around 120 pound will get you one secondhand.

and the glass for the cash is superb.

much better then the mtc imo and much lighter

it won;t be gone

far too many obscure calibres out there......

and if it does I will stick the WMR barrel on the Quad and use the HM2 one for a tomato stake!!

benefit of having one rifle and four chamberings!

:lol::good: ...yeah, but the obscure calibres tend to be centrefires, I can't help thinking it's a bit of a job trying to home load a rimfire.... Tomato stake seems a good plan! :lol::good:

Guys I'm really interested in a Meopta 7x50 for my .22 after reading this thread.

What reticle are you guys using? I know it's a personal thing but is there one in particular that more people go for?

Cheers.

Mines the 4b which is great but looking at them above I like the look of the z-plex or mil-dot.