MY NEW RIFLE

evo

I,ve only put 40 pellets through it to zero the rifle in at 40 yrds,have to say feels and shoots well, not quite as accurate as the huntsman but it soon will be once I get 5mins spare to fine tune the accuracy,

the biggest shock I have had is just how quiet it is , my huntsman is quiet but this thing takes quietness to another level, I was after the Air Ranger but when this popped up I had to have it, even her indoors likes it,she said " is that for me ?"

her face when I told her NO WAY :lol::lol: :lol:

Beautiful AirWolf mate-pleased for you too!

You like myself love Daystate rifles.As Terry said above I'm looking to get a Huntsman Classic now cos I loved shooting my mate's Huntsman.Really pleased and love my Air Ranger and X2 so a Huntsman is on my list and hope to get one in next few weeks-I've got a plan,and a very understanding wife!!lol!

Beautiful AirWolf mate-pleased for you too!

You like myself love Daystate rifles.As Terry said above I'm looking to get a Huntsman Classic now cos I loved shooting my mate's Huntsman.Really pleased and love my Air Ranger and X2 so a Huntsman is on my list and hope to get one in next few weeks-I've got a plan,and a very understanding wife!!lol!

You not going to tell Kathy again ain't you. :lol::lol::lol: no nuts bud. :lol::lol: I better grass on you. :lol:

it does help when we have a wife who understands our need for toys lol, yes I was waiting for the midland game fair to pick an Air ranger up in .177, but I could not let this go,,think I,ll still get the ranger though, once I get that then that's it for the Air rifles,,,,,,, well until something else pops up lol

it does help when we have a wife who understands our need for toys lol, yes I was waiting for the midland game fair to pick an Air ranger up in .177, but I could not let this go,,think I,ll still get the ranger though, once I get that then that's it for the Air rifles,,,,,,, well until something else pops up lol

Your gonna get an Air Ranger as well?

Looks like the daystates are addictive, i have a huntsman and a mk4 but would like a ranger to add to the collection :D

ATB

Matt

Matt to be honest I have to admit,unless you have actually used or even shot any of the daystates then you cant understand why people fall in love with them, I,ve got the AAs410 in .22 and this was a fantastic rifle and still is, very accurate ,nice and light to carry round and it has not once let me down in the field or even when shooting paper targets, but I then read about the huntsman classic and there was not a single person who would not agree that it was the perfect hunting air rifle, I used one and fell in love with it instantly, it was accurate but the overall balance and smoothness of the rifle was in a world of its own compared against the s410.

now I bought the huntsman classic new at the game fair last year and since then had tried a few Daystate rifles out,the Air ranger ,WOW what a piece of art, this raised the bar again compared to my huntsman although I have to say I prefare the weight of the classic to carry round all day whilst hunting, The Ranger was smoother again so as you do I decided to pick one up at this years game fair then the airwolf came up and now I have used it and zero,d it in to 40yrds , the only word I can use for the gun is AWSOME,

it is silent ,there is virtually no recoil at all, all you hear is a click, I know I,ve not been a great fan of electronics on rifles but this thing just oozes class, it is stunning to look at, beautiful to hold and an absolute dream to shoot, now I know that its twice the price of the huntsman classic but to be honest after using it now for two days all I can say is its worth every penny

it truelly takes air rifles to the extreme , the bolt is just there to put the next pellet in, the rest is electronic and a total pleasure to shoot,

I now and only now know why daystate went down the electronic route, it makes shooting a real pleasure

I am certainly hooked on daystates and you all now know the reason why

all the best Evo

chris what is it about ? my king was Elvis :lol::lol: :lol:

Just a chap talking about how great his Air wolf is. Why, didn't you pick up on that?

Nah, it's a someone describing what Jesus is to him (and me). It is a touch American, but what he says is accurate to Christians.

(might be true of Daystate too though...)