Need a bead - asap

glb8686

Just realised i removed my bead a couple of weeks ago with the intention of buying an easyhit or similar but i forgot and i go shooting on sunday.

Anyone know where will ship 1st class or if someone local to me stocks them? Kirklees guns maybe?

Try shooting without it;if your gun fits and you're concentrating on the bird then you don't need it.I'm not saying never replace it,but just try shooting without one and see if it makes a difference to your shooting.You may be surprised.

I have lost 2 in the past and now shoot with out one. It has never bother me now.

Try shooting without it;if your gun fits and you're concentrating on the bird then you don't need it.I'm not saying never replace it,but just try shooting without one and see if it makes a difference to your shooting.You may be surprised.

I have lost 2 in the past and now shoot with out one. It has never bother me now.

Well. Turns out I don't need a new bead, or a bead at all. After a **** round of skeet I got used to no bead and I think much prefer it.

Nothing to obsess over or try look at etc. Just need to fill the void I have in my rib with a grub screw or similar.