Roll crimps using a cordless drill?

Sitsinhedges is right its hard to keep it square enough a good idea i thought about doing was get a drill press stand that takes a normal hand drill you see them from time to time at car boots or autojumbles they are cheap and would do the job you need pefectly well, the cordless drills slow controlable switch would make a good job or roll turning.

Edited by B B

I made two pieces of wood held together at one end with thin sheet metal srewed to the two ends and then drill between the two pieces with a drill a little smaller than the case. This alows the case to be gripped by hand with these tongues easily.

With a hand drill instead of trying to hold it square do a slow circular motion with the drill hand.

U.

I made two pieces of wood held together at one end with thin sheet metal srewed to the two ends and then drill between the two pieces with a drill a little smaller than the case. This alows the case to be gripped by hand with these tongues easily.

With a hand drill instead of trying to hold it square do a slow circular motion with the drill hand.

U.

I was thinking of somthing quite similar to this. Maybe a hinged jig that holds half a dozen cases, but only leaving say the top half inch of the case length protruding so this gives you a quarter inch turnover and a depth stop.

Does this seem feasible?