Can anyone help.

English archer

My problem with our neighbours are well documented on here.

One consequence of this is that we are thinking of moving, If anyone in the, Horncastle, Coningsby, Louth, or Skegness areas has a copy of the latest local paper with lettings adverts, would you be willing to post a copy to us please, we will of course refund postage.

Also if anyone knows of letting agents, or land lords in these area, please let us know, all we ask is that they accept a dog, and people on benefits, as my wife, and one daughter are disabled, and I am on carers allowance.

Sorry to keep moaning, and sounding a bit pathetic.

Ahh i see your point. It can be hit n miss with the landlords wanting or not wanting benefits. Personally, id have said agent would be better. Only reason i say that is because everything is done properly then, inspections, deposit, contacts, agreements and inventory etc

Ahh i see your point. It can be hit n miss with the landlords wanting or not wanting benefits. Personally, id have said agent would be better. Only reason i say that is because everything is done properly then, inspections, deposit, contacts, agreements and inventory etc

Agents can be a lot more expensive with fees, contract, checking in,checking out etc. You should also find that with all the recent changes to the relevant law that all private landlords will be doing everything properly especially regarding deposits. There was an example recently of a Landlord who forgot to give the tenant the flyer/leaflet that was handed out with the deposit scheme being used, he gave them the deposit certificate etc but not the info leaflet. The landlord had to pay the tenant the equivalent of a few months rent in compensation.

May be able to get a list of Private landlords fron the RLA? (Registered landlord Association)

Edited by silver pigeon69