just a few flighting

simon6ppc

hi guys, today me and stubble rash had a do at the pigeons for the first time this year,in all fairness the barley is still quite green and it is to soon but i think your better doing shooting than talking about it,we shot 18 pigeons and 6 crows which is nothing to shout about but ok i suppose, we had a couple of birds away that we could,nt find and we threw away 5 crows at the start of the day and could,nt be botherd getting them for the picture, any way we both did some good shots and some bad shots, but to say we where flighting them quite high up it was ok, also both our dogs have come on fine, and this years pigeon shooting should just finish them off brilliant,hopefully when we go back in 2 or 3 week we should get some good numbers again, cheers simon...

post-56146-0-62239100-1374437257_thumb.jpg

Thats a good result Simon, gonna check my farms this saturday on the crop situation, Ive seen Simons dog working, and can tell you lads, thats one good dog.

cheers dave I DO LIKE YOUR HONESTY, ha ha, we should be in the hide now for the next few months so should meet up with you again soon, ime with pigeon driller this sat so them pigeons have got there work cut out if they are there, cheers simon....

cheers dave I DO LIKE YOUR HONESTY, ha ha, we should be in the hide now for the next few months so should meet up with you again soon, ime with pigeon driller this sat so them pigeons have got there work cut out if they are there, cheers simon....

Sound Simon, yeh mate we will have a day on the pigeons and have a chinwag mate, tell you mate Im just recovering from 4 days in London, had a good crack and drunk mi fair share of beer

Sound Simon, yeh mate we will have a day on the pigeons and have a chinwag mate, tell you mate Im just recovering from 4 days in London, had a good crack and drunk mi fair share of beer

ye see it on face book bet you had a whale of a time,fair play to your son, he must have done some revision for that a say....