People peeing getting in my nerves

Peskyfoxs

After the fly tipping thread (and we get that occasionally) what is really getting on my nerves is people peeing outside my house.

I live on a country road, there are quite a few quiet gateways up the road yet people keep stopping outside my house to relieve themselves, almost a weekly occurrence catching someone and that's just the ones we see!

There is a morrisons only 1 mile away and we are near Leeds bradford airport so

I'm guessing some are waiting to pick people up, but personally I wouldnt go into what is essentially someone's drive and wave my $$$$ about in full view of a house and then kick off when someone politely asks you to put it away.

Last week a car pulled up (on double yellows with no stopping signs) I go out to hear from 30 yards away a women in her 50's farting away as she pee'd on the path !! When my wife asked that the hell she was doing she jumped in car without a word and almost ran the wife over

Perhaps I should start a Facebook page with pics of phantom pee'ers :-(

And 3 weeks ago a couple were naked getting jiggy on the back seat at 3 pm and blocking the farm gates, wife called police as they were also blocking road to airport emergency exit, he claimed they were eating fish and chips, wife was on a driving lesson and the next day the guy texted the instructor asking if she fancied meeting up as " your better looking than the fat cow I was with" !!!!!!!! He actually thought he was texting my wife as she was in driving seat (number taken from learner car)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks keg but lamps aren't as handy in the middle of the day, we aren't talking quick pee in the bushes at night we are talking Saturday afternoon !

:)

I have one of those 13 mill candle power torches that use a 7amp battery in 15 minutes, the cars certainly shift when that lights them up :)

And 3 weeks ago a couple were naked getting jiggy on the back seat at 3 pm and blocking the farm gates,

Thanks for the heads up.

That's it then chaps. Pigeonwatch dogging spot. See you all there.

And PF, you've been on here long enough to know that statements like that are absolutely no use without pictures.

Thanks for the heads up. That's it then chaps. Pigeonwatch dogging spot. See you all there. And PF, you've been on here long enough to know that statements like that are absolutely no use without pictures.

Pic below, though I'm guessing not as exciting as you were hoping :)

C8188F7B-AAAC-414F-86AA-92D3B453EC4C-262

If this is your wife's/ husbands car ( and werent with them) then don't shoot the messenger !!!

Edited by Peskyfoxs