Help Please

Stealth Stalker

Yesterday afternoon the wife noticed that the dog had been sick a yellowy bile with traces of blood in it also quiet & off her food there wasn,t alot of vommiting, she was getting through more water than usual. This morning she looked alot brighter & had her breakfast not wolfed down as usual but eaten & kept down, I took her for a short walk keeping an eye on her she seemed her usual self until she went for a ****, it was runny with blood in.

I've just spoken to the vet who can't see her till 14.10 today. I'm very worried, although she seems fine.

SS

Txt SS earlier and he said his girl is doing better, has kept some food down etc!

Really good news, don't want to steal his thunder at all but just really glad she's doing well.

Had the pleasure of some pigeon shooting, rough shooting and some evening rabbit stalking with her and she's been as good as gold (no pun intended). Lovely natured dog who works superbly. Watched her find 2 partridge on a well respected herts shoot after the beaters and pickers up had worked this one spinney, she went right in and found a dead bird and a runner in seconds the other dogs couldn't. She also flushed my first ever pheasant on a day there was nothing about :unsure:

Hope she comes back on colour soon mate!

Thanks for all the kind words & advice

As Pin's already mentioned Beckys coming along nicely, the vet reckoned that she picked up some form of bug & maybe tore the stomach lining causeing the blood, a course of anti biotics & some injections to settle her stomach & she should be fine in a few days. He's reccomended 3 small meals of rice & chicken a day instead of her usual breakfast & dinner routine.

Her face is a picture when I put her bowl down, she looks up at me as if to say what the ***** that :unsure:

A sure sign that she's on the mend

Cheers SS