I've been dealt a bad bank holiday hand!

ack-ack

I can't complain about my bank holiday week-end.

I was at one of our club clay shoots yeasteday - Didn't do too bad and hit more than I missed.

Today I am refereeing a registered shoot at Worsley - Again I am not complaining as it gets me out to meet a load of shooting friends will also get me enough clays in credit to have another shoot for the North West Air Ambulance and earn them some extra cash/donations!

As an added bonus the weather looks quite reasonable!

Have a good one guys (Adn gals) whatever you are doing!

Edited by Frenchieboy

worse night shift ever saturdaynight, :lol::lol: .3 week old grandaughter woke at 2am till 5 crying niggling and the usual got her to sleep then bless 8.30 up she wakes and we start again bless her likkle lungs wouldnt miss it for the world but i forgot what hard work they can be :oops:

What bank holiday? Lol not for us poor public sector workers, had a grave to dig, one to fill in, then demolished a pack of 3 white chocolate magnums for lunch in the sunshine.......... Actually come to think of it that's not a bad day no fields cut round here so no decent shooting to be had just as well at work. Hope everyone else had a good day

yep called into work at 5am this morning...

but the ££££ makes up for my ruined day, and has paid for some of the syndicate i have joined ,but my wife tells me she has made a roast for me and got 8 cans of bud in the fridge..

not all bad but could be better..

Yeah, could be proper beer instead of Bud...

Did you survive the toddler anslawt ?

I was asked to attend a similar gathering but declined and opted to lay in a field with a gun instead :)

I did. Once I'd lost my hearing it wasn't so bad though the kids did get freaked out when I decided to rub chocolate all over my face/clothes and run around screaming like I was possessed.